CCF's Fall 2017 After-School Program Booklets Are Here... Check Them Out At... http://www.ccfcenter.org/after_school.html!!!

 

Help CCF Purchase the Hope Street School Education is the best pathway out of poverty


The mission of CCF is "to transform the lives of Woonsocket children through high quality educational opportunities and family support.” We provides high quality child care, home-based early childhood education and parenting support, basic needs assistance, and job training initiatives. Our outcomes continue to have a positive impact, whether it is improving a child’s reading proficiency or increasing family financial stability through workforce training opportunities.

We serve more than 3,000 Woonsocket families each year with a variety of programs and wrap-around services designed to meet critical family needs and to help create viable solutions for their long-term future.

At CCF, we are firmly on our path to purchasing our current headquarters—a 115-year-old redbrick schoolhouse (Hope Street School), much treasured by our community for its central role in serving children and families. Following a complete renovation in 2007, CCF took occupancy as dedicated and devoted stewards of this historic building and its venerable role as “a center of learning” in the lives of Woonsocket children and families. Since then, we have given careful, sober, and conscientious consideration towards how to best continue our mission of service to children and families.

After renting the Hope Street School facility for seven years, we now have an option to purchase the building. To achieve our goal, we launched a $1.2 million dollar fundraising campaign to raise funds for the building purchase and for additional programming dollars. CCF will be allocating 80% of the funds raised to purchase the building, and the remaining 20% will be used to support programming. We have offered donors the option to make pledge payments over a three-year time period. Please click below to make a payment or download our Campaign pledge form here.

Make a donation online

 

 

Upcoming Events Click Here

 

        FREE Workshops cover career readiness & Diabetes Prevention        (Press Release)

NRI Career Academy Workforce Training Program (More Info)

Diabetes Prevention Program (More Info)